An acrylic paradox - somewhere between the bygone era of the hourglass and the modern urgency of the digital clock. Both timekeeper and object in homage to the freedom of taking a pause with smoky intervals at the clock dial. A balance of gravity and flow. Chronos and Kairos. An understated reminder that it’s not a race to the end.
- Monochromatic, reflective and oversized, elevating the clock from timepiece to wall art.
- Construction is black acrylic base with white cones and gold colored hardware.
- Sleek and ambient clock kit to measure Chronos, or chronological, time.
- Roman numerals are faux joints to urge Kairos, or qualitative time: moments of reflection; a reminder to breathe in and out.
- Available in 2 sizes: Large clock is 24” and small clock is 14”
- Unexpected. Minimalist. Modern. An uncomplicated statement piece.
- Handcrafted, each clock will vary in color/pattern
- Expect one week for orders to be fulfilled.
- Ready to use.
- Takes one standard AA battery
- Sawtooth wall mount included.